Monday, September 25, 2017

Week5 - Experiment

The keyboard I assumed was mechanical was not at all mechanical - no circuit board. When I took it apart, it had layers of membranes.



The only circuit board I managed to find was this little guy, which I think I can recycle but don't know how to. 


So I sought of ways to connect the membrane to my computer and bought a connector for mini DIN and usb port, which seems useless still.

what can I do next? I think i actually need to buy a mechanical keyboard (up to 180,000 won). But before that, I still want to get to know circuit boards. So I bought a uno kit from Arduino.



questions? switch part / positive and negative / light sensor / infrared / ceiling / wondering around and typing / infrared proximity sensor 20 of them 2,000 won distance motion sensor / give credit to dave / visually it's just a box / make it interesting / cat pushes it around / making it work i don't care about it / what is the shape? / could be a light sensor / mirror / lasor / make a movie / cat goes past / complexity / problem solving / micro-chips

No comments:

Post a Comment