Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week 3 _ Design for semi - distance

CATcept text 10 scenarios
  1. If my senses go through my cat, it means open sesame to freedom and mystery of the night. Also permission to be outside after curfew on the streets. 
  2. If my tongue does what cats' tongues do--grooming--would I groom myself using my tongue? 
  3. If the violin were made out of catgut, what if cats can play the instrument through senses? How?
  4. If my cat interacts with motion sensors and show visuals, what would it express? Why? 
  5. If cats still have hunting instincts left, which body motion can I mimic and why?
  6. As disconnected and lonely it gets in modern world,  cats seem like independent enough animals for pets. Does the demographical change--more people living alone--also effect the kind of pet people have? 
  7. When a cat lady dies alone in a house, all the cats she has taken care of will jump up and eat her up. Is this honorable? 
  8. Cats and witches are inseparable. If witches become cats, what more evil can be done? 
  9. If cats had microphones attached to them and recorded every sound they made, what images can the computer show?
  10. Documentation since 2016.09 ~ ongoing 2017.09




No comments:

Post a Comment